Maps Of Our Walks
Looking for a walk in your area? Here are maps of some of the walks organised by the club in recent years.
A few points:
- The County given relates to the place where the walk starts, not necessarily where most of the walking is done
- The route is that actually taken on the day, which might not have been the route planned...
- The distance shown is that actually travelled (including detours etc) to the nearest mile
- The map shows the terrain as it is today, not as it was when we did the walk
- The walk was planned to use public and permissive rights-of-way, these may have been changed or withdrawn since.
The background maps are provided by OpenStreetMap and OpenTopoMap under a Creative Commons Attribution Sharealike 2.0 licence. You are free to use this data for any purpose as long as you acknowledge the source: see http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright for details.
|30 July 2016||Woburn Abbey and Safari Park||11 Miles|
|9 September 2017||Saunderton Circular||11 Miles|
|14 October 2017||Wolverton Hanslope Circular||11 Miles|
|4 May 2013||Beckfoot - Eskdale Green - Burnmoor Tarn circular||10 Miles|
|5 May 2013||Beckfoot to Ravenglass||8 Miles|
|2 June 2017||Lindors Hotel to Monmouth via Offa's Dyke Path||9 Miles|
|3 June 2017||Llandogo and Brockweir circular from Lindors Hotel||13 Miles|
|4 June 2017||Tidenham Chase circular (with diversion)||11 Miles|
|29 April 2017||Harpenden to St Albans||11 Miles|
|20 May 2017||Orpington||9 Miles|
|12 August 2017||Leigh to Tunbridge Wells||12 Miles|
|5 August 2017||Goring-on-Thames to Reading||13 Miles|
|16 July 2017||Pembroke Coastal Path - day 1||12 Miles|
|17 July 2017||Pembroke Coastal Path - day 2||14 Miles|
|18 July 2017||Pembroke Coastal Path - day 3||12 Miles|
|20 July 2017||Pembroke Coastal Path - day 4||13 Miles|
|21 July 2017||Pembroke Coastal Path - day 5||9 Miles|
|1 July 2017||Chertsey And Wey Navigation||11 Miles|
|29 July 2017||Frensham Ponds||13 Miles|
|30 September 2017||Dorking and Wotton Circular||11 Miles|
|17 June 2017||Shoreham-by-Sea||14 Miles|
|26 August 2017||Harting Down Circular||12 Miles|
|27 August 2017||Arundel and Amberley Circular||13 Miles|